Book a Vacation Rental
Questions smart travelers almost always ask before they book a vacation rental:
- What Are The Payment terms? – A 15% deposit is all it takes to secure your dates. The balance is due 45 Days prior to arrival.
- Do We Need A Security Deposit? – We do not require a damage deposit if paying by credit card. Also, if paying by check, a refundable security deposit of $500 is due 45 days prior to arrival.
- Are Linens Supplied? – No! We have everything you need for a relaxing and luxurious vacation.
- Is There A Gourmet Kitchen? – Yes! We have everything from flatware to plates, glasses and pots and pans.
- What Amenities Do You Have? – Everything that you see in our photos of the 5 vacation rental properties are included in the rental. In addition, all 5 properties have free wireless internet.
- What Is The Cancellation Policy? – Full refund of deposit/payment if cancellation made no later than 45 days prior to arrival, less a $100 administration fee which will apply to all reservations. Cancellations made thereafter will forfeit the full amount unless unit re-rents for the full period reserved. If not re-rented and the property remains vacant, we will issue a credit voucher for a future stay at any of the homes, valid for 2 years.