There are so many reasons why visiting Sedona during the winter is ideal. Here are just a few:
- rates are the lowest during the winter months and you are sure to find a great bargain or special winter deal
- since Winter is off-season for Sedona, it is also the the least crowded time of the year. This means that it is also the least crowded time at the Grand Canyon! The grand Canyon is only about a 2 hour drive from Sedona. Who knows, maybe you want to rent a helicopter and pop the question? Very romantic!
- The few times it does snow, it melts pretty quickly. But the best part about the snow, are the amazing photographs that you can take of the red rocks, dusted with snow.
- There are several world-class golf courses in Sedona with fantastic views of the red rocks. Plus, with temperatures in the high 50’s and 60’s, you will want to golf everyday! And lucky for you, there are 3 golf courses within 15 minutes of the Red Sedona Vacation Rentals.
- In the evenings when it is a bit chilly, you can finally use the gas fireplaces in all of our rentals, make some smores, tell scary stories, and enjoy the hot tub!
- If you can’t stand the cold, go to the spa for the day. L’Auberge Spa features signature L’Apothecary products, L’Auberge products, Lotus Wei, and Scientific Organics.
- If you came to Sedona thinking you might ski, you are out of luck. However, if you drive 45 minutes North to Flagstaff, Arizona, you will find tons of snow there! The Arizona Snowbowl has an average ski season from mid-November through the end of April.