Valentine’s Day is upon us and all of Sedona is ready for your romantic getaway in the red rocks. Why not make it a week-long adventure? Here are some of the things we would recommend for a great Valentines Day package….
- World renowned guitarist Esteban in concert on February 13th and 14th with two dinner shows each night. Dinner begins at 5:30 and showtime is at 7:00 PM. Enjoy a very special gourmet buffet with a chocolate dipping fondue for dessert. Visit soundbitesgrill.com for details and purchase your tickets.
- The romance of the rails combined with decadent chocolate and the awe-inspiring Arizona wilderness is a most imaginative way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Verde Canyon Railroad‘s popular Chocolate Lovers’ Festival continues to be one of Sedona’s sweetest seasonal celebrations. 800-582-7245.
- Ladies take your guy out in the dirt. Treat your guy to an afternoon of off-roading on a guided ATV tour? He’ll be thrilled and you’ll ride for free! Book a guided tour for two with Arizona ATV Adventures. Just say “Sweetheart Deal” when you call 800.242.6335
- Mariposa – Latin Inspired Grill is designed for the ultimate customer experience. The views from the patios and dining rooms could be the finest worldwide and is just a mile from the vacation home.
- Want to go over the top for your special lady? How about having flowers already in the home upon your arrival? Mountain High Flowers is only a 7 minute drive from the vacation rentals. If you plan ahead of time, you can order the flowers and ouer concierge will pick them up and place them in the rental ahead of time!
When you are all done with the days adventure, head home to soak under a billion stars in the hot tub.