Here are some tips that can turn your vacation into a romantic getaway:
- Who’s paying for this trip? If you plan to split the bills, you should certainly both have a say in the decisions.
- Set a budget. Worrying about money is not romantic. Figure out how much you can afford to spend, and stick to your budget.
- Research destinations that stir your imaginations. Where would you both like to go?
- Stay someplace where you can be alone—together. Remember, the point of this trip is to focus on each other. Choose a place to stay that will be yours and yours alone.
- Be flexible. Focus on each other, not on a set itinerary.